Home » Products » Screening and Washing » Pneumatic Cement Injection Pump for Underground Mines export
Pneumatic Cement Injection Pump for Underground Mines export
the pneumatic cement injection pump is designed underground mines for cement grouts & spraying water based binder, where low volume, but high pressure is required.
the major attraction of pump is its portability, light weight, & rugged enough to withstand the normal mines handling, easy to maintain in case of any blockages
- roof bolung & cable grouting fully grouted bolts & anchors installed by pregrouting or post injection;
- long hole grouting from 3m to 20m, can be injected with cemetitious or other mixer (water based resins etc) in ration from 1 : 033 upto 1 : 2;
- ventilation control by spraying on to walls and prefabricated meshes;
- rock sealing pregrouting weathering or degradation by spraying;
- injection of grouts, set props with a modification to produce high pressure setting up to 500 psi.
- dimension : 8” x 24” x 44” ( l x w x h)
- air consumption : 90-100 cfm @ 70-80 psi
- head capacity: 3 meter to 20 meter
- one valve operation control
scope of supply
a special grout mixer including 2 no. drums of 75 litres capacity, with mixing blades, air motor and torque multiplying speed reduction gear box